Program Manager (Paid)
The NODE.Health Program Manager is an opportunity for a digital health enthusiast to be part of a fast growing organization that is taking an active role in advancing the role digital technologies can play in transforming health. A full time position is available to help manage the operations of NODE.Health and to further our mission to improve clinical rigor when it comes to digital medicine.
Things You’ll Experience and Learn!
- Drive core operations and manage an organization dedicated to advancing healthcare through digital adoption
- Work with senior executives and innovation officers on strategy design
- Support events, roundtables and discussions focused on validation and research
- Contribute to our validation efforts by assisting with analysis and report development
- Play a critical role in the design and execution of our Annual Digital Medicine Conference
What We’ll Expect
- Enthusiasm for transforming the healthcare system
- Full time support and dedication to advancing the mission of NODE.Health
- Ownership of Board Calls, learning sessions, and support to our validation services
- Leadership and management of key initiatives related to branding, digital medicine university and others