NODE.Health Internship Positions
The NODE.Health Internship Program welcomes diverse skillsets to accommodate the many needs of innovation. Below are just a few of our needs along with the types of backgrounds and passions that we would be interested in!
Lead monthly content for our pulse publication to ensure highly relevant and engaging information is distributed to our membership!
Support our messaging and branding platform to ensure our website stays relevant and clearly communicates our message and our mission.
Learning Session Lead
Lead monthly learning sessions where we bring the NODE.Health ecosystem together to share lessons and strategies related to clinical validation in digital tech.
Lead social media efforts to help NODE.Health reach a wide audience through twitter and slack. Help our membership base stay current!
Manage membership relations by supporting on-boarding and on-going interactions with our NODE.Health members
Support various events throughout the year to include our annual Digital Medicine Conference.
Internship Program (Volunteer)
The NODE.Health Internship program is designed for students, clinicians, researchers and other healthcare professionals that are passionate about making change happen in healthcare.
Things You’ll Experience and Learn!
- Gain awareness for emerging trends in innovation and health from some of the most forward thinking members in the industry
- Explore emerging digital technologies and understand how they may help our NODE.Health members
- Interact with NODE.Health members to learn how they are approaching innovation and digital technologies
- Perform market research on industry and innovation trends that are disrupting the industry
What We’ll Expect
- Enthusiasm for transforming the healthcare system
- 2 to 4 hours per week
- Participation in bi-weekly board and team calls
- Attendance, when possible, in monthly learning session