Clinical Researchers (Contractors)
Joining the NODE.Health Clinical Researchers Program means you are dedicated to the advancement of digital technologies in health through clinical validation. We are looking for researchers imbedded in healthcare systems that have some experience in supporting clinical trials.
Things You’ll Experience and Learn!
- Gain an understanding of key clinical problems and/or opportunities through observation, interviews and data analysis
- Review novel digital technologies to determine interest from our NODE.Health membership base
- Interview experts in the field to gain insights on digital technologies and to help develop appropriate protocols
- Support the development and management of protocols to support our Multi-Site Validation service line
- Create reports to illustrate results and findings from each phase of our Multi-Site Validation process
What We’ll Expect
- Enthusiasm for transforming the healthcare system via digital medicine
- As contract specifies (Typically between 4 to 8 hours per week)
- Understanding of clinical research and protocol design and execution
- Participation in bi-weekly validation discussions