NODE.Health is growing and has had an incredible year thanks to the generous support our sponsors have provided us in the past as we work and grow towards our mission to create, gather, and share digital health evidence to bring the promise of digital health solutions to the real world of healthcare delivery.
Thanks to their support, NODE.Health has been able to expand on our digital health research capabilities, our incredible annual Digital Medicine Conference, open webinars, educational offerings and publications.
If you would like to support us in our mission as an individual or an organization, click here to find out more about our sponsorship opportunities and benefits.
Some of our accomplishments this past year alone included:
- Hosted our first virtual Digital Medicine Conference, offering 40+ highly interactive sessions with over 100+ speakers. To access the on-demand sessions from the conference click here
- Built an online, CME-accredited digital health foundation certificate course with plans to deliver advanced digital health course offerings in the near future.
- Welcomed 121 Global Participants to our inaugural “live” course and hundreds more via our on-demand offering. Course has been rated 4.7/5 for likelihood to recommend
- Expanded collaborations and partnerships with the American Medical Association (AMA), American Psychology Association (APA), HIMSS and others.
- Improved our digital health research and validation capabilities in order to better support validation efforts with the creation of a Research Scholar Network.
- Continued delivering original, quality content on digital health trends and news through our subscribe-only newsletters, Evidence Pulse and Issue Brief.
As NODE.Health continues to grow, we look forward to sharing more great news with you and acknowledging our incredible sponsors for 2020-21 who make our work possible and contribute to our success!