Evidence Matters award winner, Smileyscope, for a facilitated discussion led by Dr. Victoria Tiase, RN-BC, PhD, NODE.Health Executive Board Member and Chair of the 2020 Evidence Matters Awards as they discuss how to conduct a validation study on a virtual-reality based solution. Topics include:
- The Smileyscope approach to evidence
- Lessons learned about validating VR-based solutions in the pediatric population
- New developments and future research efforts for using VR-based gamification for medical procedures.
Thursday, May 27th, 5-6PM ET
- Dr. Paul Leong, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Smileyscope
- Dr. Victoria Tiase, RN-BC, PhD, NODE.Health Executive Board Member, Director of Research Science, New York Presbyterian Hospital